We know that the crypto world is currently very vulnerable. Crimes such as fraud and even theft result in a number of losses. Researchers say that $ 1.1 Billion is stolen in the first six months of 2018, and that number increases every year.
This is due to the carelessness of the platform and users who are not aware of the loopholes on the platform or device they are using. Examples of cases like wallets are getting hacked by malware using keyloggers to keep secret keys and clipboard capture to change destination addresses. The estimated user wallet losses are over $ 350 million. If your wallet gets hacked, you can get the money back or not you can.
This problem must be dealt with immediately so as not to cause greater losses.
Introducing BlockSafe Technologies
BlockSafe Technologies Inc. has developed products that secure the blockchain ecosystem (wallets, exchanges and private blockchains) from hackers. The company is launching an SEC-compliant STO and is targeting a raise of up to $16.2 million via a 506(c)and Reg S offering to accredited investors. The token will be called BSAFETM.
It is hoped that BlockSafe Technologies will minimize crime and fraud in the crypto world.
BlockSafe Technologies Solution
- Keystroke Encryption: Prevents malware from spying on what you type.
- Clipboard copy protection: Prevents malware from monitoring the clipboard to spy on, copy and paste the contents of the clipboard.
- Anti-screen capture: Prevents screen-scraping malware from taking screenshots of information surreptitiously.
- Anti-Clickjacking: Displays hidden frames or frames originating from a potentially malicious domain.
- Secure Keyboard: Prevents the OS and malware from logging your keystrokes.
- Secure Browser: Is a custom, secure locked-down browser that prevents the storage of cookies and other malware artifacts.
- Password/Data Vault: Enables the AES-256 encrypted storage of passwords, keys, and data. Access to the vault can be secured via fingerprint.
- Strong Password Generator: This creates strong passwords based on user-defined preferences, and then stores them in the Password Vault for future usage.
Exchange Defender comprises two products to protect the internal systems of the crypto exchange. These are – CryptoDefender™ and ProtectID®™ protects the exchange’s computers and mobile devices from keylogging, screen capture and clickjacking attacks. ProtectID® secures access to the internal systems via two factors out-of-band authentication.
Blockchain Defender acts as a gateway between the application and a private blockchain. It examines every message, checks if it is allowed as per enterprise rules & policy, scan the contents of data fields for malware and authenticates transactions via the ProtectID® system. It can also pass the blockchain messages to enterprise systems or other blockchains via appropriate gateways.
Every year more than millions of dollars just disappear because of the crimes and fraud that occurred in the crypto world. BlockSafe Technologies with CryptoDefenderTM, ExchangeDefenderTM, and BlockchainDefenderTM offer renewable solutions for the health and fraud in the crypto world. It is hoped that BlockSafe Technologies will minimize and reduce losses in the crypto world so that the crypto-enthusiast does not worry about their digital assets.
BlockSafe’s STO round runs until midnight on June 22th 2019. During this period BlockSafe is offering token buyers equity shares of the company(capped at the first $5 Million dollars invested).
link here: https://account.blocksafetech.io/
Bitcointalk Username : Thymoty
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1072412